Dr Michelle Westcott is a qualified Medical Practitioner, graduate of The University of the Witwatersrand, with a special interest and passion for Anti-Aging and Aesthetics Medicine and the proud owner of Nu Youth Medical Aesthetics. Dr Westcott has 12 years experience in the field of Aesthetics and Anti-Aging medicine with advanced, local and international training in all forms of aesthetics procedures, she attends international congresses and is always excited about bringing the latest and most modern treatments to Nu Youth. Dr Michelle loves learning: ” I am constantly learning, training and updating my skills, as I believe that knowledge is the most precious gift anyone can possess. Aesthetic Medicine is a field I feel extremely passionate about and I strive daily to maintain the highest possible standards, and strive to make patient safety and amazing aesthetic outcomes my priority.”
Dr Westcott follows a holistic and preventative approach and is passionate about achieving and maintaining high standards of client satisfaction. It’s all about keeping your skin healthy and in the experienced safe hands of medical professionals therefore at Nu Youth our aim is to provide: Clinically Qualified, Medically Accredited, Quality Non-surgical Procedures and supplying world class medical skin care products. “I Transform and Inspire Unique Decisive Women to Experience a Path to a “Nu” Age of Elegantly Natural, Expressively Beautiful Confidence”
Dr Westcott is an accredited member of the:
MB.BCh Medical Degree at the University of the Witwatersrand.
B.Nursing Degree University of the Witwatersrand.
Advanced Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine. FPD – Graduated with Aesthetic Medicine Advanced Diploma in 2012 (Cum laude)
Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine: American Academy Aesthetic Medicine. 2014
Certified Silhouette Soft Physician. more info
Diploma of Graduation University Masters. Universite NICE SOFIA ANTIPOUS. Applied Anatomy master course, applied to injectables from head and neck institute University of Nice. FRANCE 2016
Key opinion leader (KOL = facilitates training) for Genop Health Care, Dysport & Galderma: Botulinum toxin A. Soft tissue fillers and Tissue Sutures / threads.
Aesthetic Training: Most recent to earliest
- Advanced hands on training for dermal filler techniques with Dr Lee Walker, Facial Aesthetics Academy UK. September 2019 in Johannesburg.
- Attendance Scientific Program Cosmedica Congress. September 2019.
- South African Aesthetic Gynaecology Society Meeting. 6 September 2019. Johannesburg.
- Speaker & Presenter Scientific Program 13th Aesthetic Medicine Congress of South Africa. June 2019
- Attendance Scientific Program 13th Aesthetic Medicine Congress of South Africa. June 2019.
- Attendance Scientific Program 17th Aesthetic & Anti-Ageing Medicine World Congress. April 2019. Monte Carlo. Manaco
- Attendance Scientific Program 12th Aesthetic Medicine Congress of South Africa 11-12 May 2018
- Advanced Facial Anatomy for Aesthetic Medicine. University of the Witwatersrand, Anatomy Department. May 10th 2018
- One-One Masterclass Medical Aesthetic Training Session on Hyaluronic Acid Filler with Dr W. Redka-Swoboda ( Chief Physician Department of Surgery in Eschenbach / Germany)
- Teoxane Laboratories Medical Training Session on Aesthetic Management and Injection Techniques with Hyaluronic Acid. April 2018
- GAIN Mertia. Gelderma Gain 2 Expert Meeting and Master Class. Dubai. United Arab Emerites. May 2018
- TED 3. Middle East. Teoxane Laboratories Expert Meeting. Dermal Fillers Master Class. Dubai: United Arab Emeriates. March 2018
- Certificate of Attendance: INJECTABLES AND ANATOMY FOR AFRICA: University Stellenbosch & South African Society for Dermatologic Surgery, August 2017
- IMCAS ASIA 2017. International Master Course on Ageing Science, Bali, Indonesia – July 21 -23 2017
- Dermaceutic Laboratoire: Attendance Dermaceutic Advanced Workshop for peeling techniques.
- Attendance Scientific Program Aesthetic Medicine Congress South Africa 5 -6 May 2017
- Speaker at Scientific Program Aesthetic Medicine Congress of South Africa 5 – 6 May 2017
- Speaker and Presenter: Pre- Congress Advanced Course in Aesthetic Medicine, AMCSA 4 May 2017: Topic Facial Asymmetry and Dystonias
- Effective Techniques for Long Lasting results with Silhouette Soft. Sinclair. Dr Rosalba Russo, International Trainer.
- Attendance Masterclass on injectables with Dr Arthur Swift. Plastic Surgeon Canada. 16th March 2017. Allergan Medical Institute.
- Diploma of Graduation University Masters: Institut Universitaire de la Face et du cou. Universite NICE SOFIA ANTIPOUS. Graduated: university master superfical facial anatomy applied to injection techniques and aesthetic volumery from Head and Neck institute NICE. 2 October 2016
- VISAGE: 1st European Practical and Academic training for the Aesthetic Treatment of the FACE. Certificate of attendance to the Scientific program: Nice, FRANCE. 30th September – 2 October 2016.
- World Expert Meeting Silhouette Soft. Barcelona 23-24 September 2016. Attendance Advanced Scientific Meeting for Silhouette Soft Thread Lifting.
- MD Codes™ 2016 Visionary Tour in Cape Town. Ethnic Components in Facial Aesthetics. Dr Mauricio de Maio. 1-2 June 2016. Allergan Medical Institute.
- Attendance Scientific Program Aesthetic Medicine Congress South Africa – 19 -21 May 2016
- Speaker Scientific Program Aesthetic Medicine Congress South Africa – 19-21 May 2016
- Attendance Scientific Program – 6th Annual Congress COSMEDICA™ 2015. 12th-13th September 2015.
- Enhancing Clinical Practice through MDCodes™ Dr Mauricio de Maio. 2nd July 2015. Allergan Medical Institute.
- Silhouette Soft Physician Training and Certification June 2015.
- Speaker Scientific Program AMCSA 30th May 2015.
- Attendance Scientific Program AMCSA – 28 – 30th May 2015.
- Pre-Congress Workshop Aesthetic Mesotherapy – Speaker 28 May 2015.
- Silhouette Soft Training & Accreditation February 2015.
- Dermapen Training October 2014 – Genop Healthcare.
- Level 1 Certificate in Aesthetics Medicine. American Academy of Aesthetics Medicine. 2014.
- Attendance Scientific Program Aesthetic Medicine Congress South Africa 2014.
- Facial Proportion Workshop. Dr Riekie Smit. Pretoria November 2013.
- Allegan Symposium. Advanced Techniques and Latest Trends in Injectables for Facial Rejuventation. Dr Hérve Raspaldo. (Plastic Surgeon, Canes, France) Dr Koen de Boulle. (Dermatologist, Belgium) Dr Arthur Swift. (Plastic Surgeon, Monteal, Canada) Dr Lakhadar Belhaouari.(Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon, Toulouse, France.) 2013
- 9th World Congress of Aesthetic Medicine. Attendance of Scientific Program. Cape Town 2013.
- Advanced Fillers Workshop using Juvederm Voluma®. Dr Mauricio De Maio. (Plastic Surgeon, Brazil) 2012.
- Attendance Scientific Program Aesthetic Medicine Congress South Africa Congress 2012.
- Update Workshop: Allergan Health, using Juvederm Ultra® and Botox®. Dr Albert Niemann. 2012.
- Filorga update Training on NCTF / NCTF HA® mesotherapy and XHa® Fillers. Dr Albert Niemann. 2011
- Attendance Scientific Program Aesthetic Medicine Congress South Africa 2011.
- Genop Health Workshop: 8 point face lifting techniques using Juvederm Voluma®. Dr Mauricio De Maio. (Plastic Surgeon, Brazil) 2011.
- Genop Health Workshop. Training updates for Botox® and use of Voluma®. Dr Alek Nikolic. 2011.
- Specialist Training Course for the use of Restylane. Dr G. Marks. 2011.
- Genop Health: Juvederm Ultra® Fillers and Botox® Workshop. Dr Albert Niemann. 2010.
- Sclerotherapy Theory and Practical Training Program. Dr Nardus le Grange. (Cape Town) 2010.
- The Need for Full Face Balance: Restoring lost tissue with Restylane Sub Q to achieve 3D balance. Dr Alastair Clark. Sandton Aesthetic Institute. 2009
- Advanced Theory and Augmentation Techniques. Official Accredited Restylane Facial Filler Course. Dr Alastair Clark. Sandton Aesthetic Institute. 2009.
- Attendance Scientific Program Aesthetic Medicine Congress South Africa 2010.
- Genop Health Workshop: Pre-Congress Training Techniques in Botox® and Fillers using Juvederm Ultra®. Dr Koen de Boulle (Dermatologist, Belgium) Dr Alek Nikolic (Allergan Trainer. SA). 2010.
- AMCSA Pre-Congress Training Workshop: Expert Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers. Dr Alessio Radaelli (Milan, Italy). Dr Magda Belmontesi ( Dermatologist and Vascular Specialist, Italy) Dr Albert Niemann. (Allergan Trainer, SA) 2010
- Superficial Chemical Peeling. Dr Bradley Wagemaker. Lamelle Peels. 2010.
- Filorga Practical Workshop on NCTF® Facial Mesotherapy and Filorga X-HA® Dermal Filler Range. Filorga Glykopeel®. Dr Riekie Smit 2009.
- AMCSA Pre-Congress Training Workshop: Advanced Botox® and Dermal Fillers Course. Dr Hérve Raspaldo (Plastic Surgeon, France) Dr Neil Sadick (Plastic Surgeon, New York) 2009
- Attendance Scientific Program Aesthetic Medicine Congress of South Africa (AMCSA) 2009.
- Advanced Mesotherapy Course, General and Aesthetic. Dr Phillippe Petit. (Lecturer University of Bordeaux, France) 2009.
- Attendance: Anti-Aging Medicine Word Congress and Medi-spa. Attendance of the scientific program. Monte Carlo 2009.
- Advance Filler Workshop Dr Gregory Wahl (Dermatologist Germany) 2009.
- Clinical Course in the use of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers for Facial Aesthetics. Liquid Youth Training, Dr M van der Merwe 2007.
- Botulinum Toxin Type A: Theoretical and Clinical Course. Liquid Youth Training, Dr Marius van der Merwe. 2007.