The first and only device to simultaneously combine radio frequency and ultrasound to tighten skin and address body concerns.
BTL Exilis Ultra
BTL Exilis is a combination laser using heat, radio frequency waves & ultrasound to tighten skin and dissolve fat cells. This technology can be used to tighten skin on almost any area, but is used frequently to treat bags around the eyes, sagging or drooping eyelids and sagging necks and the décolletage (chest area). Exilis is also used for body contouring, especially on stubborn fat areas such as under the chin, bra area, knees, love handles, abdomen and more. This treatment is safe and effective when done in a series of treatments.
What does BTL Exilis Ultra treat?
- Sagging skin
- Skin laxity
- Bags under the eyes
- Excess body fat
How does BTL Exilis Ultra work?
- BTL Exilis Ultra combines ultrasound and radio frequencies to penetrate the skin with heat, causing fat cells to shrink, collagen to grow, and skin to contract. Fat cells eventually die and are flushed through the lymphatic system.
Who is / is not a good candidate?
- Exilis is safe and effective for all skin types and body types
- Pregnancy is a contraindication. However once you have delivered your baby, Exilis Ultra is an excellent body reshaping procedure that will help you restore your skin tightening and his with fat loss.
- Some auto-immune diseases like Scleroderma. Are not good candidates.
- Active infection and cancer is a contraindication.
- Metal implants – heating of the tissue might effect the implants so resident doctor will screen all patients.
Where on the body can BTL Exilis Ultra be used?
- BTL Exilis Ultra can be used on just about any body part. These areas are commonly treated:
How many BTL Exilis Ultra treatments do I need?
- The number of treatments needed for BTL Exilis varies from person to person, however, most patients require 4 – 6 treatments, 7 – 10 days apart
- Selected treatments are either for skin tightening or a combination of body contouring (fat dissolving) & skin tightening.
Is BTL Exilis Ultra painful?
- Some patients do report mild discomfort during a BTL Exilis treatment, in the form of heat. However most find the treatment to be painless. There is a warm sensation while the laser is treating the area, but the intensity of the heat varies from person to person.
- The Exilis Ultra can be used on all skin types and most of the body & face areas.